Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Finding Time to Weave

Where to find the time to weave?



Like most people, I have a busy life.  Taking care of my husband, dog, house, garden and yard plus many other things takes most of my day, but I still find the time to weave.

It is important for me to weave.  It is exciting, keeps my mind busy planning projects and relaxes me while physically weaving.  

I find time in small segments throughout the day.  15 minutes before leaving the house in the morning, an hour or so when I get home, another hour and a half after dinner, it all adds up.  While watching TV in the evening I often read to learn more techniques or play with drafts on my computer.

Some things, like threading, are actually better done in shorter spans.  I make fewer mistakes and don't get sore from doing the same thing for too long.

Weaving really helps my mental attitude, when I don't weave I find I am not as happy.  So, it is important for me to weave every day, even if it is only a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment